- Interested in BJJ? Have you been waiting to get started but not sure how to get involved?
- This course will give you an easy introduction to the foundation positions and concepts of BJJ. You will gain a good basic understanding of BJJ and the confidence to move on to the technique classes after finishing the course.
- You will be taught by high level brown and black belt instructors who will break things down into simple and understandable sessions. Each one will have time to practice and drill techniques and ask questions to further your understanding. Expect to develop your skills, fitness and interest in BJJ.
- 12 coached sessions over 6 weeks (Mon and Wed 5.30pm)
- Progress Gi and belt.
- Beginners' booklet with basic positions and concepts explained.
- Access to online members area with video tutorials.
***Swipe to the second picture for the size guide.*** Any questions regarding size please just drop us a message and we can help. Sizes are subject to availibility, we will do our best to order the gi you require. If you order the course within 5 days of the start date, your gi may not arrive in time and you may need to borrow one for your first session.
BJJ Beginners' Course
Your deposit is non-refundable within 4 weeks of the start date of the course.
You are not able to transfer your place to another course.
Full payment for the course should be paid with 5 days of the start date of the course.
Full payment is non-refundable within 48 hours of the start date of the course.